Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I have been " Tagged" apparently.



1. Habit: I chew my cheeks, I have done it since I was 14 ish and would love to stop. but can't

2. Goal: To be patient, I will just keep praying for that one...or get medicated.

3. Random Fact: I once dropped a pumpkin in a store to see if it would bounce.. it did not.

4. Another Habit: I can't get in the car without the pavlovian urge to buy something..like Starbuck's ( hot chocolate..) I must be like Britney Spears.

5. Another goal: See aforementioned habit.maybe if I move far enought away from things that will become impossible.

6. Another habit: I like to pick at stuff..my kids scalps, noses, ears..I'm part monkey.

7. Another fact: I have been homeless. not just for a day either.

8. Another random fact: I was raised by bikers.. not the cute folsom type neither. Leather, long hair, tatoos, etc..

9. Another Goal: I want to use my control journal effectively all year. I spent all last saturday making it beautiful and filled with awesome stuff (see momadgenda.com)

1o. One last random fact: I'm really obsessive. I obsess about things in streams, like Lost, or Heroes, or mortgage rates, or history ..(not negative things thank goodness) etc and I can research stuff extensively and not get bored, I will look up every detail about all aspects of that thing, person, etc.
Same thing with foods..same drink or food many times a day (or once a day) for months at a time, until I decide not to like it.

well way TMI yes? and I don't know who to tag ..so if you read this YOU are tagged.

0 comments: