Wednesday, July 02, 2008

In Case you are Wondering



We have been with G ma n G pa since June 23rd ish. The kids are enjoying it. We are all in 1 room for now. I mention these details so in 5 years when we lok back I will have it here. On July 8th we are moving to an extended stay place. It will be a studio untill our loan is done. Our activities consist of swimming at Cheleyne's, swimming at Mel's , swimming at the gym...and ..um... going to various parks for hours. We just really finished cleaning and storing. We are living out of our suitcases. Did I mention this was all scheduled perfectly..down to the day.... on my big white board. Cancellations, starts, stops..trucks. I had it all timed awesomely. Is that a word?

The best laid schemes o' mice an' men
gang aft a-gley.--Robert Burns ("To a Mouse")

I think that means something about plans..and their sometimes uselessness. Anyone with a large family can attest to that. Well my fortune cookie said something about grand adventures. Let's see where all this goes!

Oh and my cell phone is in North Carolina. Call us on Ben's cell please.

0 comments: