Saturday, August 09, 2008

Breaking Dawn



Here we are ( Lisa F., Me, Nicole, Francesca) clutching our very own copies of Breaking Dawn. I was up till 3am , then read all morning till about noon (fell asleep mid read) and again till 2pm ish. Ended very neatly and I never saw this book coming. That's all I can say. The awesome Blood Drive was held coveniently across the street from the Vampire book release. Perfect photo op.

Francesca, I borrowed this pic, sorry about the J-walking..kinda, and I can't find my camera - computer cord.. when I do I will post the pic. :)




3 comments:

The Bjurstrom Family said...

I'm so glad we went. No worries about the "jaywalking". It was a fun evening. I can't wait for the movie:)

Nicole said...

Love the blood drive pic!

Benjamin said...

What they can't see is everyones squishy wet feet..