Wednesday, January 07, 2009

9 Years






Today marks our 9th year of marriage. Almost half of a great man's life so far has been spent in dedication to his family. He has never doubted what he shoud do or questioned if his own needs were being met. I hope I am sucessfully meeting them. I promise to do better for the next 9.

Thank you for:

  • Always wanting to be with me.
  • Sharing the church with me
  • wanting a family with me
  • working 15 hour days for 5 years and never complaining
  • wanting me to stay home with our children
  • supporting all my crazy whims
  • loving my nuttiness
  • being so good to our children
  • taking beautiful pictures of everything
  • always saying I'm beautiful even at times when I clearly am not.
  • buying us a home
  • laughing when i do dumb things
I owe you so much. Thank you for the flowers too

.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats!

Levi and Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations!