Tuesday, February 05, 2008


I wish i videotaped all the feverish children in my house when they wander out speaking gibberish.. It's sad but hilarious. Ananda was first ..very high fever, like 103 ish..she came out

"He's yelling at me!!!
Us "Who?"
"THe Rat, he won't stop yelling at me"
Us, " tell him we will step on him"
" Noooo, he's so mad.."




This went on for a while, you might think this is cruel but we are no strangers to kids waking up with night terrors. Though with the Flu this week we have had 3 night terror kids, 2 of them more than once this week alone. Nolan wasn't as fun..he would stare at something somewhere shaking and screaming. He was afraid of us too.

Leah kept mumbling about her tights and how she can't get them off. Not so bad. ( she had no tights on)
Addison used to actually leave the house. Ananda liked to talk about spinning things that made her do math problems. She hasn't had night terrors in at least a year.
We are hopefully almost done with being sick..I guess that would make it my turn. Let's hope the Zicam works.

I was dumb enough to lose my wallet at Raley's here in EDH. We have this wonderful cash only plan for our budget , so my wallet had this weeks gas and food CASH in it. I got a call, they had my wallet I go in to pick it up, ALL THE CASH WAS GONE !

oh, well. hmm crushed van, sick kids (and no van), stolen money..broken washer. I think we have paid in advance for this year.. Time for the good stuff.

0 comments: