Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentines Day



I walked up to the front door where a note was hung. It said " To my wonderful Parents, read this before entering" Ben and I opened it, I knew something was up.
As we opened the front door music , some cute cafe type jazz tinkled through the sparkling clean house. I paused to see the dining table fully set. Ananda approached us , menus in hand, sat us in the "lobby".




Gabe was pretending to play the piano, Leah would be our waitress. I cried.

The menus offered:

Appetizers
yogos
apples
bread

Main entree
Pasta
PB&J
pizza

drinks
juice
milk
water

dessert
ice cream







you get the idea.
We were even entertained while waiting for our meal. With a spongebob re enactment. I have to say, it was the best Valentines Day gift ever!!

0 comments: