Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Beautiful Stuff I like..

After the last post, I HAD to post this stuff. I realize I have china. I also realize I have a
" dinner" set of dishes and a " family" set of dishes. That said aren't these lovely...I want the little bowls and plates.. and the Tureen aagh I'm so naughty!!


And these.. in person the weight and edges are beautiful! (I like cream, all colors are gorgeous)


There are these cuties too.
I happen to have found AMAZING prices on some of these pieces.. as in .50 each for 8 of the dinnerware plates. and 10$ for 4 of the pumpkin plates..but there's the problem, I have to buy the rest. ;')

1 comments:

raegan said...

Hi I am sorry I didn't give you my # Email me yours and we'll talk. Partridgefamily99@hotmail.com Love ya hope all is well.Raegan