Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Insurance

I wanted to write down what I have been doing. If I write it down I can look back and go ok..or keep myself honest. I have been seriously training my body now for about 3 or 4 weeks. I started off with my usual running like a mile or 2 4 to 5 days a week. I had lost a bit of weight over the last year or so but have remained stuck at around 128- 130. I added a personal trainer to wednesdays fo an hour, she likes to make us hurt for a week or so. I lost 5 more pounds after 3 weeks. Now I have a schedule more like this
Mon elliptical 30-40 mins with intervals 3 sets of 20 various weight sets ( ie abs, machines etc.)
Tues. Chizzled (upper body) class high intensity weight rep class 1 hr.
weds. Train with Sharon
Thurs. Chizzled (lower body) (OUCH!!!) 1 hr. / Yogilates 1 hr at 7pm

Friday off or light run and ab work
Sat either 9am fusion class or same as monday
Sun off

I really like this because I am not in charge of what I'm doing.. it's not boring and it's really strenuous. I feel so good when I see results like arm muscles , or pecs..or Inner thigh muscles ( I didn't know I had those..)
I really hope I don't lay off or get bored ..though this is almost 2 years of building up my workouts It all started with running 1-2 miles 2 days a week.

0 comments: