Saturday, November 01, 2008

My Update on The Family

The past couple of weeks. Ana and I built an adobe house for her social studies project. It was actually fun. We have been weeding through and clearing out our posessions. It is hard as we have dumb attachments to many things. I do this best when I'm angry. :')

I made a calender for the bathroom , giving each kid a job in the bathroom daily. Not on weekends. Some success, mostly failure. We will keep at it. I think it helps some.

We went to a trunk or treat Fall festival at church. I went to a relief society crafty topics dinner thing. Fun. We made turkey things, I brought Ana with me.
I have realized I am addicted to Starbucks Signature hot chocolate, why can't I make this at home?

Ana and Gabe spent the night at Alex's and Emily's respectively for Halloween. Nolan n Leah went around the neighborhood and we had the James's over for tacos and treat handing out. We were going to watch a spooky movie but we all fell asleep.

I have been going to the gym daily and "treating" myself to a spa like hot tub and/or Sauna experience after I work out. It's quiet and smells good and is relaxing. I also have been doing a lot of strength training now.. when I don't do that I run and do weights on my own. The kids love going to the gym because they have a Wii in the kids lounge and Leah gets to makecrafts , Nolan plays on the big firetruck.

It began to rain Halloween day, somewhat soothing. The plants will be very happy. We turned on our gas firplace for the first time and I am going to put on our flannel/velvet bedding because it's so winter cozy.

I am thinking ahead to the holiday flurry of activity , cd making, turkey baking, etc. I am excited.

Ben has a photoshoot with a group he's in the 7th. Very "diesel" like with a little of a Dali photo thrown in. He really enjoys the planning and preparation. Half of the garage looks like a house. It's the set for the shoot.

That's it for now.

0 comments: