Thursday, November 06, 2008

Looks like Fun , and not Political

I
I AM … a mom to many children
I WANT…to be a better Mom
I HAVE … many , many things I'd like to do.
I KEEP …finding nice things , fabrics, plants etc that I like
I WISH I COULD … stay energetic all day long everyday
I HATE … the fact that money does not grow on a tree that only me and a few others own
I FEAR …what my children may have to deal with
I HEAR … voices..oh wait those are my kids
I DON’T THINK … I ever want to stop growing and changing
I REGRET … not having them put the wood floor or tile in when we bought the house
I LOVE … my family, nice fabrics, good leather , corduroy, big buttons, the gym, wall paper, fireplaces on chilly days, hot chocolate, jazz at Christmas, really fine chocolate (Baci), bernaise sauce. , Les Halles restaurant in NYC, Spain, I'll stop there...
I AM NOT …perfect or even close though I strive for it
I DANCE … whenever I hear a song I like
I SING …when I want to embarrass Ana
I NEVER … like to give up
I RARELY … wear pink
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … things people in the world suffer through , or when my kids perform. I cry when I watch Nolan grow up.
I AM NOT ALWAYS …calm, I would like to be
I HATE THAT …my carpet gets dirty
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT …why teachers make less than actors..it shows what our society values.
I NEED … self restraint
I SHOULD …eat better, be kinder to my family, be more attentive to them, cook great meals all the time, pay someone to clean my carpet
I HOPE ..when I am old Ben & I are able to travel, he can do art, I'll tinker with different passions and grand-great grand kids, and we have a pool.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

What is baci and where can I get some

Anonymous said...

Laurie, we have a lot in common even though sometimes I think we are very different. At first I thought about stealing this list from you and filling it out on my blog, and then I realized my answers wouldn't be different enough for our family members to want to read it twice:) Maybe I'll steal it anyway. It looks like fun.

bechtold clan said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing! I thought it was a fun one to do as well....

Anonymous said...

very nice - It's good to get some insight into the real lives of family members...

Benjamin said...

Bechtold yeah, I stole it from you..it was fun to read..Lisa ..yeah I like reading what people think.

Melanie said...

You have issues with your carpet . it's not bad, have you seen ours? ..haha

Benjamin said...

I think I really just dislike carpet...