Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Binder , I love you!!!




Some of you may remember my labor of love control binder. Afttr all that work , and moving, it sat outdated and lonely. Things get to a boiling point of mess , appointments etc so I dusted it off, updated all my information and calenders.
I thought I would share some sites I found . The cool one with personalized photo calenders you can print is calendars quick I did pay the 9.00 but it's amazing, has menus, calenders etc.. then there's my other favorite momadgenda.com . Many excellent free printables there.. and they are pretty. You can buy a nice folder that they put together too. My favorite is the one I have pictures of here.



1 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Valentine’s Day!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥