Wednesday, December 07, 2005


I used to live in one of the most incredible cities on Earth. Is that saying too much for New York? I loved New York, it's in my blood....sometimes I feel the urge to return, pulling me....In New York you are limitless, unknown..nothing is impossible...everything is there...

Though now everything is here..the two parts don't mix..Family and New York City are somewhat oxymorons. I would never envision raising children there...I have a starbucks cd that I love ..don't laugh "Charlie Brown Christmas' Jazzy Christmas music reminds me of snowy..sparkly nights in NYC . Gorgeous...shopping in the village...little white lights everywhere. Will I ever go back? Likely not, perhaps we will move to SF , open a gallery ....
http://www.content.loudeye.com/scripts/hurl.exe?clipid=089568001020006910&cid=600012

0 comments: