Sunday, December 21, 2008

Things I Love

30 things I love about my life!

I want good news!

Everyone is tagged to cut and fill out.




  1. Ben


  2. Addison


  3. Ananda


  4. Gabe


  5. Leah


  6. Nolan


  7. Extended Family


  8. My health


  9. Ben's art


  10. My old but so cozy couch, it's corduroy


  11. my scarves ..the rainbow ones


  12. my pink rainboots


  13. My house


  14. my kitchenaid mixer


  15. the sound of wind outside


  16. running , working out


  17. books, all of them


  18. my earrings from my dad's mom


  19. My black leather handbag, I like to pet it


  20. my dead CHI flatiron , it really did not damage hair


  21. the ocean


  22. nighttime in the summer


  23. jazz..mmm almost all of it


  24. Benev skincare
  25. Nolan's laugh
  26. spanish
  27. my bedroom
  28. my bed and linens
  29. hot chocolate


  30. Trips

1 comments:

raegan said...

hey i dont have your # somehow and also need your address. Joe is going to be in sac. on the 4th to the 16th of jan. he wants to get together. he will be staying about 1 mile from the sunrise mall. call me