Saturday, December 27, 2008

Updates

I will post pictures from our wonderful Christmas Eve feast. Thanks so much to everyone . The food was wonderful Special thanks to Cheleyne & Hyrum for their rolls and ham & potatoes that were light and fluffy!!! Johnsons as always with the treats and some bread. there were great games, gingerbread houses all of it great.

Christmas morning our kids were up at 4. We made them wait till at least 5. I vaguely remember someone shining a really bright blue penlight in my eyes from about 1 inch away. We had planned out a Wii for the family and I had procured a deal with Santa some time back. All I have to say is Rock Band and wii sorts are so fun as a family. We jammed together rotating around... it's so fun and I hate games. Drums on Maps is my favorite!!!

Currently, that stomach virus is still hitting some of us.. Leah stayed at Mel's poor Hanna had it..Leah came home that night she had it.. 2 days later Ana had it.. gabe n nolan say they're next. I love large families. I have no voice again.. just a cold though, whew! I did stomach virus 2 weeks ago with Leah.

I take it back..Gabe just threw up
goodnight.

****Update****
almost hilarious by this point but Ana threw up again..the next night..sunday night.

and then I did on Tuesday, from coughing too much though...I had just enjoyed a good meal with Ben at Applebees. I was sad to see it go.

0 comments: